Canine, Feline Grooming
In the “Spa Wing” of the clinic, is our groomer Tanya. With a couple years of experience and patience she does all she can to make your pet look great and feeling pampered! We welcome any type of groom, whether it is a whole-body groom or a simple butt trim.
We prefer to only schedule grooms on Wednesdays, so you better hurry and call to schedule today at 402-376-2273!!!
* See dog sizing chart below
* All felines are welcome
* Veterinary records required
* We recommend that your pet is free of worms, on monthly heartworm prevention, as well as a monthly flea/tick prevention (Frontline Plus, etc.) if parasites are found in/on your pet, they will be treated at the owner’s expense.
- Haircut, bath, toenail clipping, ear hair removal and bow, bandanna, tie or scarf.
- Shampoo: All natural, hypo-allergenic made with 100% aloe vera!
- Conditioner: All natural made with keratin and apricot extracts! It leaves your pet smelling amazing!
- Extra charges will apply to:
- Pets with mats
- Aggressive pets
- Pets requiring sedation
- Bath, brush and courtesy nail trim: for the stinky, skunky, itchy or just plain filthy!
- Nail trim
- Nail sanding/dremeling
- Soft claws (rubber caps for nails/great for wood floors and furniture)
- Pet-acure (toe nails painted)
- Ear cleaning
- Ear hair pulling
- Teeth brushing
Dog Sizing Chart
Shihtzu, pomeranian, maltese, yorkie, toy poodle, maltese, etc.
Cocker spaniel, corgi, schnauzer, etc.
Border collie, springer spaniel, aussie, poodle, etc.
Labrador, akita, golden retriever, rough collie, large poodles, etc.
81-130 lbs. and up
St. Bernard, Bernese mountain dog, great peraniese, etc.